Ok so what do I mean by "something else"?

I mean I'm going to let your mind relax for a while.

Why & How?

Why-
Some times, concentrating on the same thing (in our case AdSense and websites) for a long time, is not that good. You need to let your mind relax, think about and see other things.

How- Ever hear about PhotoBlogs?
I personally find looking at pictures very relaxing.
This PhotoBlog I'm going to show you, has plenty of beautiful pictures from all around the world.
Take a look, maybe choose one for your Desktop's background, relax, enjoy, and then, go back to work.

Picsee, Simply Beautiful.

This is actually something I do quite often.
I work hard, then post a few more tips and tricks, and after all of that I'm kind of tired and out of idea's.

So what I do is look at different PhotoBlogs to relax and think.
And then when I go back to work, I'm refreshed and ready to keep going.

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos =)
Amigo!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELLCOME MY WEB

 
Top